Last Updated: March 30, 2023
Koehler-Bright Star LLC (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information We may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.KBSInnovations.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information We collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- [Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.]
- [When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.]
- [ANY OTHER SOURCES.]
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or through the Website.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If We learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at [email protected].
What Information Do We Collect?
We may collect certain identifying information about you in connection with your use of the site or your submissions to the site, including but not limited to your name, street address, phone number, email address and credit card information. In addition, kbsinnovations.com may store the content of any correspondence you may have with our representatives and their metadata, regardless of the method of communication of such correspondence. This information helps kbsinnovations.com improve its websites and respond more efficiently to current and future questions. As with many other e-commerce websites, the web servers operating the Website may collect certain data about you and the communication methods you use to access the Internet and the site.
We collect and store this information to process your order and improve site functionality and marketing purposes.
What Do We Use Your Information For?
Any of the information We collect from you can be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website. We strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback We receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us respond to customer service requests more effectively.
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to another company for any reason other than the explicit delivery of the purchased product or the requested service without your consent.
- To answer customer questions. Your e-mail address will be used to respond to any questions you submit through our website.
- To send e-mails regarding your order. The email address you provide for order processing can be used to send you information and updates about your order.
How Do We Disclose Your Data?
Within our organization, We pay close attention to who has access to your data, so only the relevant personnel who need access to your information can see them. Sometimes We may need to share your details with carefully vetted third parties to provide you with our services. Typical examples of this include:
- Warehouse and shipment – Our warehouse team needs your order details such as name, address information and telephone number to be able to receive and ship your order.
- Couriers – Our couriers need your name, address information and phone number to be able to deliver your order and contact you in case of a problem.
- Finance – Our accountants ask for your name, address, and order history to process our management accounts and receive payments for outstanding invoices.
- Payment processors – Our payment processors, authorize. net and PayPal, require your card information to process your payment. We do not store your card information.
- Analytics platforms – Our analytics platform Google Analytics is used to help us track site performance and make the experience better for our customers. We comply with Google’s terms, anonymize data, and never store personally identifiable information.
Security: The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and after receipt. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, while We strive to use commercially acceptable methods to protect your personal information, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
How does KBSInnovations.com protect your information?
We offer services in accordance with the rules stated below. These may be updated from time to time by us without notice to you.
Copyright Notice: All material on our website is the copyrighted property of Special Store Services and / or advertisers. No material on this site may be copied, reproduced, republished, posted, transmitted, uploaded or distributed without the prior written consent of the Special Store Services.
Disclosure: From time to time, We may use customer information for new, unexpected uses not previously disclosed in our privacy statement. If our information practices change for some time in the future, We will only use the data collected since the policy change for these new purposes. Customers can prevent their information from being used for purposes other than for which they were originally collected, by calling us at the number given above, by sending us an e-mail at the address above, or by writing to us at the address above.
On request, We provide site visitors with access to the transaction information We hold about them (for example, the dates customers purchased, the amount and types of purchases). Consumers can access this information by writing to us at the address above. Consumers can also correct this information by writing to us at the address above.
380 Stewart Road
Hanover Township, PA 18706
[or via our phone number:570-825-1900
JURISDICTION SPECIFIC NOTICES AND RIGHTS
California law provides California residents with specific rights regarding their personal information. The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, as amended by the California Privacy Rights Act (collectively, the “CCPA”), defines “personal information” as information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, or is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household (“personal information”). This section describes the rights that California residents have with respect to such personal information and explains how to exercise those rights, subject in all cases to any limitations set forth in the CCPA. Please refer to the section entitled “Information Collection and Use” above for more detail about the types of information collected, the purposes for which and sources from where We collect personal information, and the third parties with whom We share personal information.
Consistent with the above, We may collect and process the following categories of personal information:
- Financial information;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information;
- Inferences drawn from the information collected.
Consistent with above, We generally source the categories of personal information identified above directly from you, data analytics providers, and social media networks.
Purposes of use
We use personal information for the business and commercial purposes identified in the “What Do We Use Your Information For?” section above.
We disclose the categories of personal information described above for the business purposes described in the ” How Do We Disclose Your Data?” section above.
We do not “sell” or “share” personal information as those terms are defined in the CCPA.
California Specific Rights, Choices, and Opt-Outs
The CCPA provides California residents with specific rights regarding their personal information. The subsections that follow describe the rights that you have under CCPA if you are a California resident and explain how you can exercise those rights.
- Right to Know About Personal Information Collected, Disclosed, or Sold. You have the right to request that We disclose certain information to you about our collection, use, disclosure, or sale of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once We receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, and subject to certain limitations described below or set forth in the CCPA, We will disclose such information to you. You have the right to request any or all of the following:
- The categories of personal information We collected about you.
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of personal information about you that We have sold or disclosed for a business purposes.
- The categories of third parties to whom the information is sold or disclosed for a business purpose.
- The categories of personal information about you that We have shared (as such term is defined under the CCPA) and the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was shared.
- The specific pieces of personal information We collected about you.
- Deletion Request Rights. You have the right to request that We delete any of your personal information that We collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once We receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, We will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies. However, We may retain personal information that has been de-identified or aggregated. Furthermore, We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) in order to perform certain actions set forth under CCPA, such as detecting security incidents and protecting against fraudulent or illegal activity.
- Correction Request Rights. You have the right to request that We correct inaccurate personal information that We collection from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions.
Exercising Your Rights
To exercise your rights as described above, please submit a request to us by either:
- Emailing us at [email protected]
- Submit a request to us by visiting: www.kbsinnovations.com
Only you, or a person or business entity registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf (an “authorized agent”), may make the requests set forth above. The request should include your contact information and describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it. In addition, you should provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify that you are the person about whom We collected the personal information or an authorized representative of that person. For more information about verification, see Response Timing and Format immediately below.
- Response Timing and Format. In order to protect the security of your personal information, We will not honor a request if We cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. The method used to verify your identity will depend on the type, sensitivity, and value of the information, including the risk of harm to you posed by any authorized access, correction, or deletion. Generally speaking, verification will be performed by matching the identifying information provided by you to the personal information that We already have.
If We cannot comply with a request, or cannot fully comply with a request, the response We provide will also explain the reasons We cannot comply.
Consistent with above, We retain your personal information for as long as needed or permitted in light of the purpose(s) for which it was obtained.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights.
If We engage in a financial incentive, We will provide you with separate notice and obtain your consent.