Runs Longer, Shines Brighter & This Class I, DIV 1 Flashlight is Now HANDSFREE!
- Class I, Div 1 ATEX/IECEx Zone 0
- One light, 2 modes – High and Low
- Runs 24 hours on Low and 7 hours on High
- Two magnets: one on integrated belt clip and one at base of flashlight
- Drop rating of 2 meters
- Tail cap slot for lanyard(included)
- Additional Accessories can be purchased here Razor Accessories | KBS Innovations
- Reviews (0)
- Datasheets & Downloads
- Product Specifications
- Safety Approvals
- Models & Accessories
The New Razor has Class I, Division 1 safety approvals and combines the features of the original Razor and the Razor 2 into one light. It has a high mode of 325 lumens with a 7 hour runtime and a 125 lumen low mode for an extended runtime of 24 hours.On high the light projects 236 meters and on low it reaches 167 meters.
This versatile Razor includes 2 magnets for handsfree lighting, one magnet is on the integrated belt clip and a second magnet, is at the base of the light. The light provides technicians with the ability to place the light on a steel surface to point down at the ground or forward to illuminate a spot area at a distance. The Razor is ergonomically designed for a comfortable grip and the switch is placed on the head of the light for easy access with gloved hands.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- POWER SOURCE: 3 AA-cell Alkaline Batteries
- LAMP: Advanced LED Technology
- COLOR: High-Vis Yellow
- LIGHT OUTPUT: High 325 Lumens, Low 125 Lumens
- PEAK BEAM INTENSITY: High 14,000 Candela, Low 7,000 Candela
- BEAM DISTANCE: High 236 meters, Low 167 meters
- INGRESS PROTECTION: Waterproof 1 Meter IPX7
- RUN TIME: High 7 Hours, Low 24 Hours
- WEIGHT: 8 oz.
- LENGTH: 7.125 in. WIDTH: 2 in. HEIGHT: 2 in.
Class I Div 1 & 2 A-D
Class II Div 1 & 2 E-G
Class III Div 1 & 2 T2
II 1G Ex ia op is IIC T2 Ga
- #23863 – 8” Red Slip on wand
- #10B-2261 – Helmet clip