Where Do We Ship Our Products?
We provide shipping pricing online to the continental United States. For all other US regions/territories including, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico; as well as International. Please call us for a shipping quote.
- For Express or 2 – day shipments- Please call for a shipping quote
- E commerce Ground shipping methods include FedEx, UPS and USPS and various freight carriers.
- Please allow 48 hours for order to be picked, packed, and processed for shipment.
- Shipments over $150 may require signature confirmation at delivery.
International Orders: Orders shipped outside of the United States may be subject to destination country import taxes, customs duties, and fees. Fees for customs clearance must be borne by the buyer.
What To Do When A Shipment Arrives
Check and inspect the package (before the delivery driver leaves if possible). Before signing the delivery receipt, check for the correct number of packages and damage to the packaging, and note the nature and extent of any missing or damage to the documents you signed. For freight shipments, this will be a POD (Proof of Delivery).
You may only refuse delivery when there is obvious damage to the actual product. You must inform us immediately that the order has been rejected by calling Customer Service
What To Do in Case of Damage
Please examine all package contents for damages upon arrival and alert us if damage is found
- Save the damaged shipping box (s) and internal packaging. Save the pallet / pallets for freight deliveries.
- For freight deliveries, you must give a note to your POD or the delivery paperwork explaining the external damage you have seen (or you can write the note “IN SUBJECT DAMAGE, MORE INSPECTION REQUIRED”). If additional insider damage is detected, claims will only be accepted when the paperwork is recorded, otherwise the carrier may refuse the claim.